Full-mouth reconstructive dentistry covers a host of procedures created to repair teeth that have been damaged or decayed, replace missing teeth, correct faulty bites, address gum disease, jawbone, and jaw joint issues, replace worn-out old dental work and sometimes treat other oral diseases.
Do you have gum disease, missing teeth, jaw joint issues, etc? Any one of these dental concerns can be addressed independently, but when several oral health issues exist, we may recommend a full-mouth cosmetic reconstruction. This involves a combination of restorative and cosmetic dental procedures customized to suit your unique needs.
Our dedicated and experienced dentists remain up-to-date on the latest advanced technology in restorative and cosmetic dentistry. After a comprehensive consultation and oral exam, together we may include a combination of any of the following corrective and cosmetic procedures:
- Restorative treatments such as ceramic crowns, bridges, or tooth-colored fillings
- Dental implants to permanently replace missing teeth
- Cosmetic dentistry options like white ceramic veneers, Zoom! Teeth Whitening, dental bonding, and laser gum recontouring
- TMJ/TMD treatment correcting problems with the temporomandibular joint and bite issues
- Invisalign and 6 Month Smiles orthodontics
- Oral surgery options if necessary, including bone grafting, sinus lifts, and tooth extractions
We perform all of these dental procedures in-house at Schön Dental in Springfield, and every patient is made to feel comfortable with a personalized treatment.
If you are living with multiple dental issues affecting most or all your teeth, or the supporting mouth structure, you are likely a good candidate for full mouth cosmetic reconstruction. Book an appointment with one of our Springfield dentists for a full mouth rehabilitation consultation today!